Monday, January 10, 2011

January 10: A Blank Post

My battery died so no picture for today. :(
And, I suppose I have very little to report on today as well. Today I have managed to pick up my transcripts for scholarship applications, received an amazing letter of recommendation for Oberlin College (except my name was misspelled), wrote all of my pedal charts for pit orchestra, read about a page and a half of my outside reading assignment (I have 100 pages left to read, 10 pages left to write, and 4 days left to do it! Eek!), and forgot to turn in my stat homework packet. All before I even left the school.
I did manage to get in some practicing...I'm thinking I may just bring my harp to school this week or next (depending on how icy it is and whatnot). I'm kinda really excited to be ready to bring it in so early but also really nervous at how Pierre will hold up in the terrible climate of the school (apparently the heat turns off at night when nobody's in the school...which explains why the school pianos are so consistently out of tune).

No comments:

Post a Comment