Friday, January 14, 2011

January 14: Clowning Around (Or...My Whitesell-Style Pun of the Week

Today was definitely a fun day. French and water sports both contained quite fun activities, choir was a blast as always, and pit orchestra...well, that was musical (which is always good in my book). As we did last week, Scotty, Bailey, Elle, (Richard), and I went out do dinner in celebration of existence. This time, to Taco Del Mar. Followed by adoring kittens, puppies, birds, hamsters, pythons, and fish at the pet store. Then, it was off to ice cream. I definitely enjoyed the clown cone. =)

Afterwards, we returned to school, where I watched the last three heats of the boys' swim meet (which Tides won, of course), then watched almost the entire girls' basketball game (another game the Tides won). Hanging out with Max, Will, and Nate during and after the game definitely was a great way to spend my time...they are not only cool guys, but they provide some excellent advice, which, let's be honest, I've been in need of lately. So, hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment